The select option is designed to offer medical services at an affordable cost. Co-payments are available when you see an in-network provider for most office visits. For some services, co-payments are available without having to meet your deductible.
Through the Prescription Drug Program offered in conjunction with the Select Option, co-payments are also available for most prescription drugs prior to meeting the deductible. We encourage you to click to read more information about the Select Option Prescription Drug Progam.
- $1,000 individual (in-network); or
- $2,500 family (in-network)
- Co-payments for doctors' office visits when you are sick and for most prescription medications
- Ability to visit a specialist without a referral
- In-network and out-of-network coverage
Preventative care is generally covered at:
90% in-network with no deductible
80% out-of-network with no deductible
Medical options; BlueCard network; Pre-Existing Conditions and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). 2013 Coverage Levels and Premiums - Medical
Who you can cover and what it will cost. EXCELLENCE Associate Handbook Information
Details about the Select Medical Option Summary Plan Description
Detailed reference information.